Agile needs forward thinkers. You and us.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
As the leading partner for agile consulting in the German-speaking region, we hear again and again: You are different. We appreciate this because being different is what makes us successful. Our consultants come from the most varied backgrounds and each one brings something special with them. An unconventional way of looking at things or a unique ability. But there is one thing we all have in common: Agile and self-organization are not just a bunch of methods for us, they are how we conduct ourselves. We practice what we tell our customers every day. This can be somewhat challenging, but we know it is worth it. And we look for colleagues that see it the same way.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Wir suchen nicht nach Lebensläufen, sondern nach starken Charakteren mit spürbarer Begeisterung – für Agilität und selbstorganisiertes Arbeiten. Als Consultant bei borisgloger kannst du deine individuellen Kompetenzen einbringen und kontinuierlich ausbauen. Vorausgesetzt du bist kritisch und kritikfähig, hast Lust auf persönliche Weiterentwicklung, packst an statt zu meckern und kannst auch mit Niederlagen umgehen – und du hast keine Flugangst.
Checkliste für BewerberInnen:
SELBST SICHER ZUM ERFOLG
You get individualized support. With continuing education, internal training and whatever else you need for your work. We give you the opportunities – you must be the one to use them.
What started as a one-man show is today a company with over 60 employees. We are continually growing and are currently increasing our international presence.
In our company, we live agility and self-organization. You are responsible for the goals that are set – how, where and when you work on them is completely up to you.
Design the working world of tomorrow together with us. With us, you experience something new every day and constantly meet fascinating people.
At BG, you work in small teams where your skills are needed immediately. We maintain a cooperative collaboration and ask for help when it is needed.
We work hard and are successful. Celebrating this success also goes along with this. At our events, as well as other events, we share our experiences and enjoy our mutual success.
HOW WE COLLABORATE
Our motive: Agile values
- Respect: At borisgloger, many people with different views and ways of working work together. We treat our colleagues with respect – even if we don’t always have the same opinion.
- Courage: “Doing as a way of thinking”. We don’t always take the easiest path and instead try something new – with all the risks that are involved. Having courage means being able to fail sometimes.
- Focus: We concentrate on what is essential, work as focused as possible on one task in order to get the best result.
- Openness: We are transparent with our figures and make them available for all of our employees. For us, openness also means being able to speak honestly and directly about our weaknesses.
- Commitment: We follow a principle that working is voluntary. We work because we want to work. Instead of delegating, we give an invitation. If the invitation is accepted or not lies in the individual discretion of our employees.
- There is another value within these values: Trust. This value has two directions. Trust that everyone gives their absolute best and support each other. And trust that our customers are open to other ways of managing and are willing to try new methods.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
After we receive your application, we review your documents and, if applicable, conduct a preliminary 30-minute interview – depending on your location, either per telephone or in our Vienna office. If we think you might fit to our company, we make your application available to the teams at our various locations. If a team is interested in you, they will invite you for a personal interview. Finally, the team members decide if you are a good fit for the team. If this is the case, our HR department will contact you with a contract offer and will deal with all other formalities.
HR Excellence Awards
Wir sind ausgezeichnet – mit dem HR Excellence Award 2019 von Quadriga Media Berlin in der Kategorie „Mitarbeiterengagement“. Mit unserer Gehaltsgilde überzeugten wir die Fach-Jury und sind stolz auf das Konzept dahinter: Ein fairer und transparenter Prozess von Mitarbeitern für Mitarbeiter, der Gleichberechtigung und Equal Pay fördert – basierend auf Selbst- und Fremdeinschätzung, agilen Methoden, vorab festgelegten Gehaltsbändern und einer speziellen Gehaltsanpassungsmatrix.